BOTOX medicine is injected into specific facial muscles to temporarily relax them and inhibit facial creasing. This process is non-invasive and there is no downtime.
(Currently available at select clinics.)
What to Consider
- Each BOTOX treatment will take around five minutes. The pain of BOTOX injections is very minimal.
- BOTOX works to smooth wrinkles by temporarily paralyzing the underlying muscles, so some numbness may occur. After your BOTOX treatment, you may experience some temporary redness, swelling or bruising as well as mild discomfort.
- People with certain medical conditions are not good candidates for using BOTOX, including women who are pregnant, people with an allergy to BOTOX, and anyone with Lou Gehrig’s Disease or Myasthenis Gravis.
- Because every face is different, results cannot be guaranteed. However, if you are unsatisfied with your BOTOX results, we do offer a “7-Day Complimentary Touch Up.”
How to Prepare
To get the most out of your BOTOX treatments, you should:
- Come to your appointment with a clean, makeup-free face
- Avoid any strenuous exercise for at least four hours after treatment
- Avoid touching or rubbing the treated area for a few hours after treatment
Ready to smooth out those unsightly wrinkles? Schedule your FREE consultation today!