The BOTOX® Process
*Results may vary.
BOTOX® Cosmetic medicine is injected into specific facial muscles to temporarily relax them and inhibit facial creasing. This process is non-invasive and there is no downtime.
What to Consider
- Each BOTOX® Cosmetic treatment will take around five minutes, and the pain of BOTOX injections is very minimal.
- BOTOX works to smooth wrinkles by temporarily paralyzing the underlying muscles, so some numbness may occur. You may experience some temporary redness, swelling or bruising, as well as, mild discomfort after your treatment.,
- People with certain medical conditions are NOT good candidates for using BOTOX, including women who are pregnant, people with an allergy to BOTOX, and anyone with Lou Gehrig’s Disease or Myasthenis Gravis.
- Since every face is different, results cannot be guaranteed. However, if you are unsatisfied with your BOTOX results, we do offer a 7-day complimentary touch up.
- Please see BOTOX® Cosmetic full Product Information, including Boxed Warning and Medication Guide.
How to Prepare
To get the most out of your BOTOX® Cosmetic treatments, you should:
- Come to your appointment with a clean, makeup-free face
- Avoid any strenuous exercise for at least four hours after treatment
- Avoid touching or rubbing the treated area for a few hours after treatment
Ready to smooth out those unsightly wrinkles?
*Availability is dependent on doctor’s travel schedule. Photos are not actual patients of American Laser Med Spa.