Never shave again! Stop wasting time with shaving and waxing! Laser hair removal
gets rid of unwanted hair FOREVER!
What to Consider
Your skin contains hundreds of thousands of hair follicles, so permanently removing hair often requires multiple sessions of laser treatment. Each session will last between five minutes to one hour, depending on the size of the area being treated and the thickness of your hair.
Despite what you may have heard, the pain associated with laser hair removal is quite minimal. Many people do not feel the treatments at all. If you do experience a sensation, it will feel similar to a rubber band lightly popping against your skin. Our rule of thumb is, if it hurts, tell us! We can readjust our machine to make the experience as pleasant as possible for you.
How to PrepareFor the best laser hair removal results, you should:
- Shave the area to be treated the day before or the day of treatment
- Avoid tanning and self-tanners four weeks before and two weeks after your treatments
- Avoid bleaching, waxing or tweezing the area at least 4 weeks before the treatments
Ready to start living life hair-free? Schedule your FREE consultation today!
The stubble, the razor burns, the cuts, the nicks, the time… what if you could be done with shaving forever?
Laser hair removal uses specially designed laser technology to permanently remove unwanted hair. The laser emits a gentle beam of light over the area where you want the hair removed. The light destroys the hair follicle, preventing any future hair growth. Only the hair follicles will absorb the light, leaving the surrounding skin unharmed and undamaged.
Once a hair follicle is destroyed, it cannot regenerate or produce new hair … ever! That’s why laser hair removal is a PERMANENT solution to the problem of unwanted hair.
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I expect after a few treatments?
• Expect about a 90% hair reduction from 6 treatments over a 9 to 15 month period.
• Each session takes 5 minutes to 1 hour depending on the body area.
• The interval between treatments is 4 weeks for head, 8 weeks for torso and lower body areas.
What do I need to do Before & During my Treatment?
• PAIN – Tell us to stop the procedure if pain is more than 4 on a scale of 10during treatment. Most patients feel pain scale of 2 to 3.
• If the treatment area is face, preferably come with your makeup off.
• Do not use on treatment areas: any skin lightener, exfoliation products or bleaching creams 2 days before and 2 days after treatment or until all pinknesshas subsided.
• Do not apply any creams, lotions or deodorant on the area to be treated prior to treatment.
• Notify us of any change in medications or medical history since last visit –egPregnancy or new tattoos or moles (on the area of treatment).
Does it Work?
However RESULTS WILL VARY & CANNOT BE GUARANTEED.
Generally speaking, after 4 Treatments, you should see & feel noticeable results!
Does it Hurt?
No. It should not.
Pain / Discomfort – Many pts describe the sensation as ‘warm heat sensation’ or snap of a rubber band with pain scale of 2 to 3. It is your responsibility to inform us if your pain during the procedure is more than 4 on a scale of 10. 1 being the least and 10 being the worst pain you ever had.
What Do I Need to Do After My Treatment?
• After you leave the clinic, if there are any problems in the next 24 hours, please contact the clinic immediately especially if pain or burning sensation at level 4 or more and is not improving OR if a burn or a blister formation has occurred.
• After treatment, avoid direct sun exposure or tanning on treated area for 3 days to prevent complications.
• Use Sunscreen – Sunscreen SPF 30 or higher is highly recommended.
• To wash, use tepid water and mild soap. Do not use hot water on freshly treated areas until pinkness has subsided.
• Please note the important risks of this procedure – Scarring & Discoloration that can be permanent.
• FOLLOWING THESE IS IMPORTANT FOR BEST RESULTS
What are the Main Risks & Complications?
The 3 main risks are:
• Discoloration (hypopigmentation or hyperpigmentation)
• THESE CAN BE PERMANENT